What is quartz ?
Quartz Japan movement enjoy great reputation in the timepieces market. In this article, there will be a full introduction of how quartz movement works.
All watches movements need a regular moving object which is called an oscillator, to ensure that they keep the time to be stable. The watch based on the clockwork uses a physical lever, spring and gear to work together to rotate the clock hands run precisely on watch face.
Quartz movements do not need sophisticated object for watches. Their oscillators are not pendants or springs, instead, crystal used to this function on quartz movement. The crystal vibrates in response to a small charge continuously applied there to.
The vibration of the crystal sends the pulse to the counter circuit and turns the watch hand to run. And they runs very precisely. Because there is no mechanical parts to ensure that the watch to keep time, quartz mechanical watches movement do not need to be wound.
According to observation, the Japan quartz movement runs very stable and precisely as well as less power consumption. There will be some introduction of quartz Japan movement in other news.
Related Industry Knowledge
- History of watches
- The development of Watch
- Watch type
- E-paper watch
- Diving watch
- Watch maintenance
- Electronic watches to note
- Watch the belt maintenance
- Quartz Watch
- dial colour changing watches
- RoHS&REACH report of stainless stee...
- how to adjust milanese mesh watch band
- How to clean stainless steel watch ...
- Advantage of Ceramic Watches
- How to maintain all stainless steel...
- watches water resistant ratings
- wooden watch leather strap
- how to maintain silicone watches strap
- the types of leather watches band